Capella Music Festival, Trip to Cayman – April 2023 – T & C
1. The Promoter Capella Music Festival, Cayman Islands. (“Promoter”).
2. The competition starts at 9:00am on the 17 th of April 2023 and ends at 11.59pm on the 22 nd of April 2023 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are EST.
WHO MAY ENTER
3. This competition is open to participants over the age of 18, who completes the online form at www.Capellamusicfestival.com (“Eligible Entrant”).
4. This competition is not open to any employees or family members of Capella Music Festival(“Ineligible Persons”).
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
5. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, eligible entrants must read these Terms and Conditions, and enter their details via the form at capellamusicfestival.com
7. Entries must be:
- Eligible to travel to the Cayman Islands
- Be able to travel on the stated dates April 27 th – April 30 th
8. Entries must not:
- Be restricted in any way; or,
- Infringe any third party rights.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
9. Multiple entries will be accepted. Entries submitted after 11.59pm EST on the 22 nd of April 2023 will not be accepted.
10. There are no costs to enter the competition. However any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
12. Random drawing will take place at 12pm EST on 23 rd of April.
13. The Prize consists of two (2) Return Economy Flights on Cayman Airways from JFK to GCM, 3 Night Stay at a Beach Living Vacation Rental Property, two (2) VIP Tickets to attend Capella Music Festival.
14. The prizes on offer are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that any Prize or part thereof is unavailable, subject to any relevant regulatory requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal recommended retail value.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
15. The chosen winner will be notified in writing via email within twenty four (24) hours of the draw taking place. The winner may also be notified via telephone. When the Promoter advises the winner they have won a prize, the particulars of how the Prize will be delivered will also be advised. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner, however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winners by any other method, or for the winners not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
18. Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of their Prize in a reply email, following notification of their win, the Promoter will make the travel arrangements with the winner.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
20. By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
21. All entries are the property of the Promoter.